This technology is widely used not only in the advertising branch but also in industry, engineering or in automotive.
Screen printing is fast and accurate technique that can print motifs on almost all kinds of materials such as paper, PVC stickers, plastics (HPS, forex, plexiglass, polycarbonate, PET), metal, glass, textile, dibond.
Advantages comparing to digital print
- color stability, durability of printing, printing of metallic or special (eg reflective) color
- PANTONE or RAL direct shade printing option
- high color saturation on clear material
- colors for plastic are suitable for further processing such as bending, laser cutting, CNC
- printing on 3D objects
Weakness comparing to digital print
- higher price for small series
- time-consuming prepress (film, template, machine settings)
Screen printing semi-automatic machine SVECIA Semimatic
- Maximum print size 1000 × 700 mm
- Raster print resolution - 33 lpc (lines per centimeter)
- Print speed - 150-350 pieces per hour based on size and complexity