Our branches in Prague and Brno will be closed on public holidays on 28th September and on Friday 29th September. Orders received on these days will be processed on Monday 2nd October. Thank you for your understanding!
This document describes how we use and process personal information you have provided us with. You will also find
information on how to contact us if you have questions about your personal information. We will be happy to answer any questions.
Identity and contact details of the administrator
|Company / name or surname:||SÁRA, s. r. o. / Karel Čapka|
|Headquaters:||Podnásepní 450/1a, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic|
|Phone:||+420 543 254 455|
What type of personal data do we collect?
We only collect personal data to communicate with users of website, to deliver the ordered parcel or to perform the service offered on the basis of performance of the contract. We usually need Name, Surname, Delivery Address, Billing Address, E-mail and Payment Details according to payment type.
For what purpose do we process personal data?
The processing of personal data is necessary for realization of communication or the fulfillment of the contract arising from the dispatch of the order, for the following purposes:
- Product News Information.
- Implementation of services
- Informing about order status.
- Delivery of the ordered goods.
- Solving any complaints.
We also need an email address to let you know about discounts and special events, competitions and other interesting news. You need to give informed consent to this expanded marketing communication. Consent is made by confirming the email sent to you by submitting your order or by filling out the registration form for those newsletters.
If you do not want to receive this information, you have the option to remove it at any time. You can find this option in any received newsletter. You can also contact the person named above with the above email.
What personal data do we share with third parties?
The website is linked to several third-party applications that further process the data for their purpose. List of third-party applications that we use can be seen in following table
|Service name||Data||Purpose||Type of consent|
|Cookies, anonymous data about the group's behavior and interests||Authorized interests of the administrator.||Opt-out, consent is not necessary|
|Google Analytics||Cookies, Anonymous data about on website behaviour.||Anonymous data analysis.||Consent is not necessary.|
|Google Adwords||Cookies, Anonymous data about on website behaviour.||Campaign optimization based on anonymous data.||Consent is not necessary.|
|Mailchimp||Management of e-mail communications||Authorized interests of the administrator,|
|SmartSelling||Management of e-mail communications||Authorized interests of the administrator,|
|Smartsupp||Cookies, Anonymous site behavior information||Analysis of customer behavior on a page||Consent is not necessary.|
Through third-party applications, we collect information about your computer. These data are anonymous. They cannot identify you as a person and are only used to produce statistics and their subsequent analysis.
We use two types of cookies. Our own, which serves directly to run the e-shop. We store favorite products, products added to cart or products compared. We also use third-party cookies that store anonymously information about visiting an e-shop. These can then be used for analytical or marketing purposes. All the cookie information we store is anonymous.
What security procedures do we apply to the retention of personal data?
The Provider has adopted and maintains such technical and organizational measures in order to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to, modification, destruction or loss of personal data, unauthorized transmissions, any other unauthorized processing, and other misuse of personal data.
- Anonymization of personal data.
- Ability to restore access to and access to personal data in a timely manner and in the event of physical or technical incidents.
- Periodic testing, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of the established technical and organizational measures to ensure processing safety.
- Multi-level firewall.
- Antivirus protection and unauthorized access control.
- Encrypted data transfer via IT technology.
- Access to personal data only for the Provider's authorized persons.
- Servers with personal data locked in a server room.
How can you check the personal data you have provided?
If you wish to verify with what your particular personal data we are working, please contact the authorized person (see mail in the first part of this page). Do the same if you want to delete or change your personal data.
- Customer voluntarily provides his or her personal data and agrees to provide it to third parties under the conditions set out below.
- Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in a printed form in a non-automated manner.
- In the event that the purchaser believes that the seller or processor carries out the processing of his or her personal data contrary to the protection of the buyer's private and personal life or contrary to law, in particular if the personal data are inaccurate given the purpose of their processing, may:
1. to ask the seller or processor for his / her electronic address or written explanation,
2. require the seller or processor to request it in his / her electronic address or in writing to remove the situation thus created
- If the buyer asks for information about the processing of his or her personal data, the seller is obliged to pass it on to his / her electronic address or in writing by post. The Seller has the right to request the provision of the information under the previous sentence to request a reasonable reimbursement not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information, in the case of a repeated request.
- The controller is a duly registered personal data administrator. Customer's personal data is secured against misuse. The handling of personal data of customers is governed by the relevant provisions of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, in a valid and effective wording.
- Any misconduct, inquiries, leakage or misuse of personal data may be reported to the relevant Data Protection Authority. (ÚOOÚ)